My word for 2018:
My Choice

Monday, April 13, 2015

April Love 2015. Day 13. Love note to self

My darling,
You have lost so much, and I feel your pain. Your heart has been torn to pieces. Sometimes you have no energy, you are sad and lonely. I get that.
Allow yourself the time it takes to heal. You are so much stronger than you think, and you have already started the healing process, even if you don't see it yet.  
Be lovingly bold and brave as you seize the opportunities that come your way. You deserve all the goodness there is for you. And I promise you, you will like it, your new life. It will be different, but it will be awesome. You will be so grateful you're alive.
Please stop feeling bad when you feel like you don’t measure up.
Don’t be so hard on yourself.
When you do your best, it is always enough.

Love myself xoxox



And a love note from my late husband:
This rock heart holds a very special meaning to me. Last week I was walking on a small rocky beach near to where my late husband and I lived for 25 years. I always find heart shaped rocks, and that day as I was chatting to Sigve in my mind, I said: "draw my attention to a heart, but let it be special and let there be no doubt that it is a heart. So none of the rocks that could be a heart if you look at it from a certain angle." So I was looking and found several of those could be hearts, and I nearly gave up and prepared to leave when my eyes fell on this one. There was no doubt in my mind. The rock is the size of the palm of my hand, so I took it with me.


No comments: