My word for 2018:
My Choice

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Small Kindnesses, A Blogsplash

Kindness is a Very Good Thing. 
Even teensy compassionate acts help the world go round. 
Let's celebrate these Small Kindnesses.
Fiona Robyn from the Writing Our Way Home blog 
is organizing the Small Kindnesses Blogsplash 
today on November 27, 2012.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
One evening a couple of weeks ago I came home and found that someone had returned my emptied trash can from the collection place. That saved me the walk up the street on a windy, rainy evening to wheel it back home myself. I later learned that someone on staff in the kindergarden that is located in my building had done me this big kindness.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Join our Small Kindnesses Blogsplash


2 comments:

J Cosmo Newbery said...

These are the small but true signs of humanity.

J Cosmo Newbery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.