My word for 2018:
My Choice

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 30 - Because I deserve it?


30 000 feet below me people are living and working, going about their daily lives. I sit here, 30 000 feet above them, grateful that for the next 14 days my life will be one without the daily mundanety. I will have all my food prepared and served me. No dirty dishes, no cleaning up, no laundry. My towels will be changed twice daily. My bed will be made every morning, and turned down every night. If I want, I can have my food in bed, or I can go to a top restaurant and choose freely from a menu without prices. I will be entertained every night. I will be sleeping my way to exotic destinations in the comfort of my bed. 
I will be the victim of total luxurious relaxation.
I'm going on a cruise. 
Because I deserve it? 
I choose to think that I do.




2 comments:

Karen said...

Have fun and take lots of photos!!

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Oh, you poor dear! How you must suffer for your art! ;-)